Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Everyday

Every day i try and find a new and original way to tell you i love you because every day i feel it stronger and stronger...

We dislike and avoid cliches but at the end of the day ‘I LOVE YOU will always say it all...

I described you in two words after our first day together ‘the one’ and i mean that more than ever...

I knew you were perfect before we were together and I'm more sure of it every day...

I told you i was in love with you early on in our relationship even though it was silly..

but!!!

it was the truth..

We are perfect together..

We both know it..

and we know nobody has quite what we have...

We are blessed and i am so thankful that my destiny is you...

although I'm moving away..

My love isn't going anywhere..

Just remember one thing dear..

I love you...

i probably already told u..

but I'm going to keep saying it..

dere is no lies in dese words not a bit..

your smile keeps me alive ..

is one reason to keep fighting..

i would give u my soul for comfort..

even if it leaves me in dark and cold and when i hold u close i can feel Ur heart beat fast..

and i think 2 myself…i have found that someone at last...

No comments: